Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3/4 large head romaine lettuce (or one whole small one)
- 3 tbsp natural apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp udo's cold-pressed oil (or good olive oil)
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- braggs all purpose seasoning, or sea salt to taste
- 1/4 cup flaked yeast
- 1/2 tsp dulse powder (optional)
- 1/4 tsp vegit or salt-free seasoning (optional)
- 2 tsp fruit sugar
Just throw all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix. This is our family's very favorite salad recipe. We can eat this daily without ever tiring of the salad. The dulse powder is an acquired taste which is why it is optional, but we personally really love it added to the salad. Also, you can freely add raw mixed vegetables of your choice. We prefer just plain romaine lettuce. Recipe reprinted with permission from HealthRecipes.com