Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium potato finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely diced
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chunky salsa
- 2 scallions finely chopped
- Melt butter in a skillet over moderate heat.
- Sauté potato and pepper until tender about 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and eggs then cook stirring frequently until set.
- Divide egg mixture between the tortillas and top with cheese, salsa and scallions.
- Roll up tucking the ends under.