Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 150 g beef
- 230g young lotus root
- 10 g dried black fungus
- 5 small slices ginger
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 1 tbsp mashed garlic
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 5 small slices carrot
Sauce 1 Edit
Sauce 2 Edit
Seasoning 1 Edit
Seasoning 2 Edit
- Wash the dry black fungus, soak till become soft, wash again.
- Tear fungus into small pieces, boil in hot water for 5 minutes, drain out.
- Remove skin of young lotus root, wash and cut into think slices.
- Add 1 tbsp vinegar into 1 cup of water, soak lotus root in, then drain out.
- Cut beef into thin slices, marinate 10 minutes with seasoning (1).
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, fry black fungus and lotus root for 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning (2), stir fry until water become dry, dish up for use.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry the beef to nearly cooked, dish up.
- Heat wok again with 2 tbsp of oil, fry ginger and mashed garlic.
- Add beef, stir fry and mix well, sprinkle yellow wine (if any).
- Add lotus root, black fungus, carrot, spring onion, stir fry.
- Mix well, add sauce (1) and (2) , stir and mix well, dish up and serve.