Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- unbaked pie shell
- 2½ cups rhubarb
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⅓ cups soft bread crumbs
- dash of salt
- Mix until rhubarb and crumbs are coated with egg and sugar mixture.
- Put in unbaked pie shell.
- Dot with butter and bake in preheated oven at 425°f for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375°F and bake for 25 minutes longer or until done.