- 1 pound orzo Pasta
- 8 ounces Peas
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed and diced
- 1/2-ounce fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2-ounce fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2-ounce fresh parsley, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice or juice of one lemon
- 2-3 plum tomatoes, diced
- Pinch of white pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Cook orzo in lightly salted boiling water for 7 minutes or until cooked through. Remove to a colander, drain, and rinse well with cold water.
- Place orzo in a large serving bowl; then drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil around the orzo and toss well.
- Cook the Peas in slightly salted boiling water for 1–2 minutes, drain, and rinse with cold water in a colander.
- Mix Peas and orzo together, slowly adding all the other ingredients until well mixed.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste.