Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe freezes well & can be re-heated in the microwave.
- 1/2 c melted butter
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz chopped Ortega peppers
- 1 pint cottage cheese (Farmers)
- 1 lb jack cheese, grated
- Mix eggs in bowl (break yolks). Add all ingredients in order given. Mix well.
- Pour into greased shallow pans.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes, reduce heat to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.