Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is sooo good...you will want to have lots of mashed potatoes to go with it.
- 2 lb. round Steak
- 1 T. flour
- 1 1/2 c. Beef bouillon
- 3/4 c. ketchup
- 3/4 c. water
- 3 T. tarragon vinegar
- 1 T. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/8 tsp. thyme
- dash garlic powder
- Cut round Steak into serving pieces.
- Dip meat into flour; brown in hot skillet with small amount of oil.
- Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to pan, bring to boil, scraping pan and stirring.
- Return Steak to pan (or place in deep casserole and pour juices over).
- Bake at 350F, 50–60 minutes, or until tender.
- Check on meat from time to time - add a little water in small amounts while baking to prevent meat from burning or drying out, and prevent sauce from becoming too thick.
- Serves 4 amply.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.