Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/4 C. butter
- 5 T. worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 T. Seasoned salt
- 1/4 T. garlic powder
- 2 2/3 C. corn Chex
- 2 2/3 C. rice Chex
- 2 2/3 C. Wheat Chex
- 1 C. Mixed Nuts
- 1 C. Pretzels
- Melt margarine in Open Roasting Pan in Preheated 250 Degree Oven.
- Stir in Seasonings.
- Gradually Add cereals, Nuts, And Pretzels; Stir to Coat Evenly.
- Bake 1 Hour Stirring Every 15 Minutes.
- Spread on Absorbent Paper to Cool.
Makes 10 Cups.