- Preparation time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Serves: 6
- ½ cup chopped spring onions
- ½ cup chopped capsicum
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup boiled, peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped spring onions and ginger-garlic paste for 2 minutes.
- Also add capsicum, mushrooms, potatoes and fry for few more minutes.
- Then add soy sauce, chili sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper powder and stir until the sauce is coated to the vegetables.
- Cook until the vegetables are tender and remove from heat.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with plain rice or chapaties.