Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound boned and skinned chicken breast, cut in small pieces
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen Chinese- or Japanese-style stir-fry vegetables with seasonings
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Remove seasoning pouch from vegetable package; reserve.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken.
- Stir-fry until chicken loses pink color; push to side of skillet.
- Add vegetables.
- Do not add oil to vegetables as directed on package.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Sprinkle vegetables with reserved seasonings; add water as directed.
- Cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Serve over fluffy rice.