- 1 large Chicken, obvious fat removed but with the skin on
- 2 cups ready-sliced dried Chinese Mushroom
- 2 bunches boiled baby bok choy
- 20 shallots, peeled and left whole
- 20 cloves garlic, peeled and left whole
2. Keep the soaking liquid aside.
3. Loosen skin of Chicken.
4. Rub the marinade under the skin, in the cavity and over the skin.
5. Do keep a little bit of marinade aside for the gravy.
7. Heat oven to 200 degree celcius (fan assisted).
8. Roast Chicken in a large roasting tin, loosely covered with foil for 30 minutes.
9. Turn heat down to 150 degree celcius, add shallots and garlic, and roast uncovered for 20 minutes.
10. Pierce with a skewer, if the juice runs clear, the Chicken is ready.
12. Heat through on top of the stove.
13. Taste to adjust seasoning.