Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about four 6 ounce jars.
- 1 lb rhubarb finely chopped
- ½ tsp five spice powder
- dash hot pepper sauce
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup chopped candied ginger
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar, five spice powder, ginger,hot pepper sauce and lemon juice; blend well.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil, skim off foam and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture becomes transparent and thickens, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Ladle into hot, sterilized jars; seal.