Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: 1,001 Recipes For People With Diabetes by Sue Spitler
- Yield: 8 servings
- ⅔ pkg (12oz size) rice noodles
- 2 cups snow peas, steamed
- 2 cups sliced red bell pepper
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, cut into segments
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup fresh, or canned, bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp five-spice powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Place noodles in large bowl; pour boiling water over to cover.
- Let stand until noodles separate and are tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Combine noodles, snow peas, bell pepper, oranges, mushrooms, and bean sprouts in large bowl.
- Combine orange juice and remaining ingredients; pour over noodle mixture and toss.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (⅛ of recipe):
- 198 Calories | 3.7g Fat | 0mg Cholesterol | 72mg Sodium | 5.9g Protein | 36.9g Carbs
- Diabetic Exchanges: ½ vegetable | 2 bread/starch | ½ fat