Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How do I name it? It's a Chat driven combination. Yeah RRRiiight. Fusion cooking at it's most insane. The tastes worked well together.
- ⅓ cup pickled ginger or 2 – 3 inches gingerroot, sliced as thin as possible
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup mirin
- ⅓ teaspoon sugar (or if you don't have it ⅓ cup Japanese rice wine vinegar and 1½ tsp sugar)
- pico de gallo (salsa fresca) or any light tasting salsa, with 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ lb of very thinly cross-grain not fatty sliced beef (rib eye, rump, round, I suspect even brisket. if you are lucky enough to have an eastern rim type ma)
- 1 – 2 kaiser rolls or hoagie rolls
- 2 – 4 slices Monterey jack pepper cheese
- a bit of sweet hot mustard (I liked it) (optional)
- Marinate the beef well mixed with the sushi ginger in a refrigerator box overnight.
- In a very lightly oiled very very hot griddle or one of those round hump topped mongolian bbq stovetop grills.
- Grill the meat both sides.
- It will be a matter of seconds per side.
- Split the roll.
- Load the bottom half liberally with the pico de gallo.
- Pile on the still hot beef.
- Top with *sufficient* pepper jack.
- Spread the optional sweet hot mustard (not a lot as it shouldn't take over).
- Enjoy, i had a bottle kirin with mine.