- For stuffing, in a 1 1/2-quart casserole cook Mushrooms, carrots, green onions, and 2 tablespoon water, covered, on 100% power ( high) 3 to 4 minutes or till crisp-tender.
- Add bread cubes and water chesnuts.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
- Toss stuffing with 1 tablespoon soy mixture and enough broth to moisten.
- Set aside. Rinse Chicken; pat dry. Pull neck skin to back of bird; twist wing tips under the Chicken.
- Tie legs to tail. Place Chicken, breast side down, in a dish. Brush with some of the remaining soy mixture.
- Place in microwave oven, allowing 2 to 3 inches between the Chicken and the oven walls and ceiling.
- Cover loosely with waxed paper. Cook on high 10 minutes. Turn Chicken breast side up .
- Brush with remaining soy mixture. To prevent overcooking, shield drumsticks and wing tips with small foil pieces.
- Cook, covered, on high to 8 to 10 minutes or till no longer pink. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook stuffing, covered, on high for 3 minutes or till heated through. Serve with Chicken.