Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6-8.
- ½ head cabbage, shredded
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 pkg. chicken Rop ramen noodles, uncooked and crumbled
- ½ cup oil
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- seasoning packet from Rop ramen
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, seeds, almonds, and ramen noodles.
- In small bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and pour over cabbage mixture toss gently.