Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 Servings
- 1 cup water
- ¾ pound broccoli spears
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted  sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- Pour water into cooker.
- Place broccoli on rack or trivet in cooker.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Quick-release the pressure.
- Remove broccoli to serving dish.
- Sprinkle with oil, sesame seeds, and oregano.
- ↑ To toast seeds, heat them in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, shaking occasionally, until they are evenly golden, about 5 minutes.