Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup sliced Onion
- 1 large green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup diagonally sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound Beef round steak, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 fresh tomatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Cook Onion, green pepper and celery in heavy skillet or wok in oil until tender crisp. Remove vegetables and set aside. Add meat to hot skillet; brown quickly. Blend broth, soy sauce, Sugar and salt in cornstarch. Pour into skillet. Cook, stirring, until thickened. Add cooked vegetables and tomatoes; heat thoroughly. Serve over ginger rice: Toss rice with ginger. Pass additional soy sauce, if desired.