Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup Peanut or vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 3/4-inch squares
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced*
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Brown steak strips in hot oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Push meat to the side and add vegetables. Stir-fry approximately 3 minutes and push to the side. Combine broth, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to pan and cook until thickened. Serve over fluffy rice.