Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large package of Oreos
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ bags of white chocolate morsels or baking chocolate
- Chop up a whole package of Oreos into a large bowl.
- After all the Oreos are finely chopped, use your hands and mix the cream cheese to the Oreos.
- You should have a big ball of chocolate! use a mini scoop to make balls and then roll the balls in your hands like a meatball.
- While this step is in the process of being done, melt your white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Make sure all the chocolate is nice and smooth.
- (if it needs to be smoothed out, add a tablespoon of Crisco shortening) drop one ball at a time into the chocolate and using a large fork drop the ball in the chocolate and take out and place on a piece of waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Continue this until all balls have been dipped.
- Drizzle some milk chocolate or colored chocolate over the balls for a pretty effect.
- You can do this by adding melted chocolate into a corner of a zip-lock bag and cut off a tiny corner and use this as a pastry bag.
- Let sit until chocolate is hard and then refrigerate.