Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large package of Oreos
- 1 x 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ bags of white chocolate morsels or baking chocolate
- Chop up a whole package of Oreos into a large bowl.
- After all the Oreos are finely chopped, use your hands and mix the cream cheese to the Oreos.
- You should have a big ball of chocolate! use a mini scoop to make balls and then roll the balls in your hands like a meatball.
- While this step is in the process of being done, melt your white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Make sure all the chocolate is nice and smooth.
- (if it needs to be smoothed out, add a tablespoon of Crisco shortening) drop one ball at a time into the chocolate and using a large fork drop the ball in the chocolate and take out and place on a piece of waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Continue this until all balls have been dipped.
- Drizzle some milk chocolate or colored chocolate over the balls for a pretty effect.
- You can do this by adding melted chocolate into a corner of a zip-lock bag and cut off a tiny corner and use this as a pastry bag.
- Let sit until chocolate is hard and then refrigerate.