Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Oregon hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/3 cup saltine cracker crumbs
- Beat egg whites and salt until very stiff.
- Add Sugar slowly and keep beating.
- Fold in Oregon hazelnuts, chocolate and cracker crumbs.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes at 350.