Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Butler Estate in Irving, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head romaine lettuce torn shredded
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Combine romaine, peppers, cranberries and pistachios in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and toss with lettuce mixture.