- 2 cups orange juice or 1 cup unsweetened grape juice
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp unflavored gelatin (4 pkg)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Pour 1 cup of fruit juice into a bowl.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top to soften.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Boil remaining 1 cup orange juice (or water).
- Stir into gelatin mixture until it dissolves, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour into a rinsed 8 inch square cake pan.
- Chill about 4 hours until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch squares to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
2 squares = 12 calories, 2 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram protein, 1++ extra