Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of vinaigrette.
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over high heat, reduce the orange juice until it forms a syrup.
- Let the syrup cool slightly.
- In a blender, combine the orange syrup, onion, lime juice, mustard, chili powder and vinegar.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- With the blender running, slowly add the olive oil until the dressing emulsifies.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle.
- May be prepared up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.