Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- salt to taste
- fresh cilantro
- orange slices
- Brown pork chops in hot oil.
- Add orange juice, salsa, brown sugar, cumin, ginger and salt.
- Cover and simmer until chops are cooked through.
- Reduce the sauce by cooking uncovered.
- Serve with rice and top with cilantro; garnish with orange slices.