Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook onion in butter in large skillet over medium heat until tender but not brown.
- Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, concentrate and vermouth; heat thoroughly.
- Pour over hot rice; toss lightly until well blended.
- Cover and let stand 10 minutes so flavors will blend.