Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 0.3-ounce package artificially-sweetened orange flavor gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 oranges, peeled, sectioned, and coarsely chopped
- Combine rice, milk, orange peel and salt in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 25 minutes, or until thickened, stirring often.
- Add gelatin and vanilla; cool.
- Fold topping and oranges into rice mixture.
- Spoon into 12 individual 1/2-cup molds or 6-cup ring mold.
- Chill until firm. Unmold onto serving plates.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.