Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup sliced scallions
- ¼ tbsp grated orange peel
- 4 oz rice
- 1 cup canned or homemade chicken broth, boiling
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- In medium pan, over medium heat, mix the ½ cup orange juice, ½ cup sliced scallions and ¼ tbsp grated orange peel.
- Bring to boil.
- Cook 1 minutes.
- Add rice.
- Stir well to coat and cook 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth.
- Return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender and all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in parsley and season to taste with pepper.