Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated orange peel
- 3/4 pound Pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 3 cups mixed fresh vegetables (choose from the following): green pepper, red pepper, snow peas, carrots, green onions, mushrooms or onions
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashews bits or halves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Combine orange juice, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, sherry, ginger and orange peel in small bowl. Add Pork, marinate one hour. Drain Pork; reserve marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add Pork; stir-fry 3 minutes, or until Pork is lightly browned. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are tender-crisp. Combine cornstarch with marinade; add to pan, stir until thickened. Add cashews, cook 1 minute longer. Serve immediately over rice.