Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut in thin slices (about 2 whole breasts)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium orange, sliced in rings
- 1 package (6 ounces) frozen snow pea pods
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 1 can (14 ounces) pineapple tidbits in own juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange slices, drained
- Preheat heavy fry pan about 3 minutes on medium high temperature;spray with nonstick corn oil cooking spray.
- Add chicken breast strips and minced garlic and stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Increase temperature to high and add onion and snow pea pods, stir frying about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger and pineapple, continuing to stir fry about 3 minutes more.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of the chicken broth, stirring until smooth.
- Slowly stir in remaining broth and then add to mixture in fry pan, stirring gently to mix evenly.
- Add mandarin oranges and heat only until hot through, about 2minutes, stirring gently to keep orange sections from breaking.
- Serve over rice or with wide oriental noodles.