Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound lean boneless pork
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups (8 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspooons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange segments in juice, drained
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Thinly slice pork diagonally across the grain.
- Combine juice, mustard, sugar and cornstarch; set aside.
- Cook mushrooms and onions in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from skillet. Add pork; cook until browned. Stir in mushroom mixture, rice and reserved juice mixture.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Add oranges; toss lightly until heated. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle with almonds.