Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orange Jelly from Dainty Desserts for Dainty People by Knox Gelatine—original source of recipe, out of copyright
- 1 envelope Knox sparkling gelatine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Soak gelatine in cold water five minutes, and dissolve in boiling water.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved; then add orange juice.
- Strain through cheese cloth into molds, first dipped in cold water, and chill.