Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- ¼ cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch dissolved in water
- Combine all ingredients in an uncovered pot, with the exception of the dissolved corn starch simmer at low-medium temperature for about 20 minutes (while you prepare the rest of the stir fry).
- Add the corn starch t the last minute and stir for about 1-2 minutes (while sauce thickens).
- While sauce is simmering, prepare a vegetable stir fry with the veggies of your choice (I usually combine tofu with red peppers, green peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots).
- When veggies are cooked, drain any excess liquid, and add sauce.
- Serve on a bed of rice or rice noodles.