Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- ¼ cup(s) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch dissolved in water
- Combine all ingredients in an uncovered pot, with the exception of the dissolved corn starch simmer at low-medium temperature for about 20 minutes (while you prepare the rest of the stir fry).
- Add the corn starch t the last minute and stir for about 1-2 minutes (while sauce thickens).
- While sauce is simmering, prepare a vegetable stir fry with the veggies of your choice (I usually combine tofu with red peppers, green peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots).
- When veggies are cooked, drain any excess liquid, and add sauce.
- Serve on a bed of rice or rice noodles.