- Combine all ingredients in an uncovered pot, with the exception of the dissolved corn starch simmer at low-medium temperature for about 20 minutes, while you prepare the rest of the stir fry.
- Add the corn starch to the last minute and stir for about 1-2 minutes, while sauce thickens.
- While sauce is simmering, prepare a vegetable stir fry with the veggies of your choice, combining tofu with red peppers, green peppers, broccoli, mushrooms and carrots.
- When veggies are cooked, drain any excess liquid, and add sauce.
- Serve on a bed of rice or rice noodles.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.