Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 6 eggs, separated
- 1 cup orange juice
- Grated rind of one orange
- Beat egg yolks and honey together.
- Add one cup cream and milk and continue beating.
- Add orange juice slowly to prevent curdling.
- Whip remaining cream then fold into orange mixture.
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks form
- Then add two tablespoons honey and beat again until honey is mixed with egg whites
- Then fold into eggnog and garnish with grated orange rind and nutmeg.