Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orange Cream Smoothie from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: About 5 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 ounces low-fat vanilla or orange yogurt
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 5 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 20 seconds, or until all ingredients are smooth.