Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 pound icing sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons grated orange rind
- shredded orange rind
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Beat in icing sugar alternately with juice until smooth and spreadable.
- Fold in grated rind then spread evenly over top of cake.