Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings
- 2 11-ounce cans mandarin orange segments (drain; reserve syrup)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped or one 1.4-ounce package whipped topping mix, prepared
- Combine syrup from orange segments, orange juice and enough water to make 2 cups.
- Add orange peel, rice and Sugar. Cook over medium heat until rice is thick and creamy, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in orange liqueur and vanilla.
- Chill until mixture begins to set. Stir in 1 cup whipped cream and half of the orange segments.
- Spoon into serving dishes; top with remaining 1 cup whipped cream and orange segments.