Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 15 muffins about 198 calories per muffin.
- 1½ cups cornflakes
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp orange rind
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Crush the cornflakes until they measure ¾ cup.
- Set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and orange rind; beat again.
- Stir in orange juice.
- Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Stir in cornflakes, raisins and nuts if desired.
- Fill greased muffin tins ¾ full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.