Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Supremely simple to make, this is a delightfully seasoned entrée.
- Chicken Supreme from Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 2½ hours
- Serves: 6
- 1 can (10 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 6 pieces chicken
- ¼ envelope onion soup mix
- Combine first four ingredients and pour into greased 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Cover casserole, airtight, with heavy aluminum foil.
- Bake 2 hours without opening the foil, at 350°F.
- Can be frozen after baking.