- Combine the first four ingredients and pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Lay chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix.
- Cover casserole, airtight, with heavy aluminum foil.
- Bake 2 hours without opening the foil, at 350°F. Serve with rice or other appetizers.
- Cook Time: About 2½ hours
- Serves: 6
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.