Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless Chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3 cups mixed fresh vegetables, such as green bell pepper, red bell
- pepper, snow peas, carrots, green onions, mushrooms and/or onions
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsalted cashew bits or halves
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
Combine orange juice, 1 tablespoon oil, soy sauce, garlic, sherry, ginger, orange peel and garlic in large glass bowl. Add Chicken; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. Drain Chicken; reserve marinade. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add Chicken; stir-fry 3 minutes or until Chicken is light browned. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Combine cornstarch and marinade; add to skillet and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in cashews; cook 1 minute more. Serve over hot rice.