Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- Source: Unknown
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sweet and tangy honey mustard (French's, or Dijon mustard)
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ tsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 orange thinly sliced and quartered
- Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in nonstick skillet.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned.
- Mix orange juice, mustard, marmalade and rosemary.
- Add to skillet.
- Bring to boiling.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium low heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in orange pieces; heat through.
- Serve with rice if desired.