Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1967. Date and source unknown. This is good. I made it for a family Sunday dinner and it was well received. Will make again and again.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- Combine crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Soften gelatin in juice.
- Stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing well on medium.
- Gradually add gelatin.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream and peel.
- Pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with orange slices and fresh mint, if desired.