Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is another recipe in which catfish is grilled.
- 2 medium catfish fillets
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- salt / pepper
- garlic (optional)
- First, mix the syrup and juice from orange with the fillets.
- You will need to do this in a ziplock bag, and place the mixture in a fridge for about 2 hours.
- Next, make a bag from tin foil, and place the fillets flat and top along with walnuts and zest from orange.
- Then, add salt and pepper.
- You may also add in garlic, as it is an optional ingredient.
- Cover this mix with contents from the ziplock bag, and make sure you seal the tinfoil bag.
- You can now grill the contents of the tinfoil on a low heat for 45 minutes.
- The duration for cooking depends on the size of the fish you have used.
- Once the fish is cooked, you can open the foil out.
- As soon as you do, steam will immediately escape.
- You can now serve this dish with vegetables.
- You can also serve it with creamed potatoes.
- Preparation time for this meal is around 15 minutes, refrigeration time is for 2 hours, and cooking time is around 45 minutes.