Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut cantaloupe in half, remove seeds.
- Using a melon-ball scoop, scoop balls from one half; set aside.
- Scrape out remaining pulp; reserve.
- Peel remaining half; cut into chunks.
- Place cantaloupe chunks and pulp in container of electric blender; cover; process until smooth (you should have 1 cup purée)
- Add 1 cup water, orange juice concentrate, salt, cinnamon and mace.
- Cover. Process 5 seconds.
- Remove to bowl.
- In small saucepan, combine cornstarch and remaining 1 cup water; stir to dissolve cornstarch.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Gently stir into cantaloupe mixture.
- Add melon balls. Cover.
- Chill well before serving.