Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Whip up this frothy cooler in minutes, it tastes like an old-fashioned Creamsicle. For best results, start with ice-cold soy milk and use freshly squeezed orange juice. Creamy, custard-like silken tofu adds extra body. For additional calcium, use calcium-fortified orange juice.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 cup light vanilla soy milk, chilled (soya milk)
- 1/3 cup silken tofu or soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon dark honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- 4 peeled orange sections
1. In a blender, combine the orange juice, soy milk, tofu, honey, orange zest, vanilla and ice cubes. 2. Blend until smooth and frothy, about 30 seconds. 3. Pour into tall, chilled glasses and garnish each glass with an orange segment.