Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 3 servings
- 3/4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups rice flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine buttermilk, applesauce, juice concentrate, honey, eggs and oil in blender or food processor 1 minute.
- Combine flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Make a well in center of flour mixture; pour in liquid mixture and orange peel; stir to combine.
- Pour batter into 3 lightly greased mini loaf pans. Use rubber spatula to smooth top of each loaf. Bake in 350 degree oven 35 to 40 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Combine confectioners sugar and orange juice in small bowl; stir until smooth, set aside.
- Turn loaves onto wire rack; cool 10 minutes. Poke holes in loaves with wooden pick or fork; drizzle glaze over loaf.