Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices canned pineapple
- 4 slices unpeeled naval orange
- 4 slices unpeeled lemon
- 4 slices unpeeled lime
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- Brown chops well and place in baking dish then season with salt and pepper.
- Add sufficient water to cover bottom of pan.
- Cover tightly and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Remove cover.
- Place a slice of pineapple, orange, lemon and lime on each chop.
- Combine honey, juice from can of pineapple and orange juice and pour over chops.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered for 30 additional minutes basting every 5 – 10 minutes with glaze.
- Top with cherry and serve.