Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Appetizers, Southern Style
- Makes 2 to 3 cups.
- Combine sugar and orange juice in pan.
- Cook on medium heat for about 2 minutes, until a syrup forms.
- Add pecans and stir constantly for 3 to 5 minutes, until the syrup is absorbed.
- Pour nuts on waxed paper to cool.
- Can do ahead.