Source: Favorite Brand Name Light Cooking
- ¼ cup Heinz chili sauce
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 1½ tsp prepared mustard
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb)
- 1 tbsp margarine
- For glaze, combine chili sauce, marmalade and mustard in small bowl.
- Lightly flatten chicken breasts to uniform thickness.
- In large skillet, melt margarine.
- Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides.
- Pour glaze over chicken.
- Simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes, basting occasionally or until chicken is tender and no longer pink in center.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories - 219 | cholesterol - 66 mg | fat - 4 g | sodium - 361 mg