Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 pound well-trimmed boneless beef top sirloin or top round steak, cut ¾ inch thick
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman stir-fry sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cut beef into ⅛ to ¼-inch thick strips.
- Combine 2 tbsp stir-fry sauce, garlic and orange peel; stir in beef to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 3 tbsp stir-fry sauce, orange juice and cornstarch.
- Remove flowerets from broccoli; cut into bite-size pieces.
- Peel stalks; cut diagonally into thin slices.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Stir-fry ½ of beef strips 1 minute; remove.
- Repeat with 1 tbsp oil and remaining beef strips.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp oil in same wok over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with water, if needed.
- Stir in stir-fry sauce mixture.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Return beef and heat through.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.